Affiliate marketing strategies with guaranteed ROI.
unning a thriving business know there’s always more they can do to make that business grow. One way of taking things to the next level is by finding an alternate stream of income.
Affiliate marketing leverages a highly motivated salesforce that gets commissions after you get the sale.
Wouldn't it be nice if the sale came before the ad spend?
- With affiliate marketing, it does. Affiliates work on a commission basis with their own audiences, assets, and motivation.
- You get more traffic, higher SEO rankings, and a more significant market share without the risk of throwing ad spend down the drain.
- And when you partner with us to manage your affiliate network and relationships, you’re always in control of your brand’s image.
With Engazly.com, you will:
- Broaden Your Audience
- Test New Markets Without Risk
- Scale Traffic and Revenue
Experience the power of performance-based marketing.
We make it easy to dive in and reap the benefits without the growing pains or wasting money or time:
Full-Service Affiliate Program Management
Affiliate Growth Strategy
Here’s how we make lucrative affiliate partnerships happen:
A detailed performance-focused roadmap is developed and optimized to create the most effective path toward your goals.
Sit back as we execute on our strategy, getting your affiliates ready for success.
4- Results, Rinse, Repeat
We track performance, keep your strategies fresh, and optimize continuously for results that keep stacking.
You’ll receive an in-depth appraisal of your:
- Competitive Benchmarks - To see how you stack up against the competition.
- Affiliate Opportunities - To discover where and how an affiliate marketing program could fit into your business.
- Past Promotions - To identify what’s worked, what hasn’t, and where improvements can be made.
- Recruiting and Activation - To get a look at potential affiliates' matches and strategies.
THE 4 AFFILIATE MARKETING STEPS:
AFFILIATE PROGRAM AUDIT
o Application Process
o Optimized Auto Responders
o Relevant Creatives
o Activation Processes
o Publishers Communications
o Affiliates Diversity
o Publishers’ recruitment
o Publisher’s promotions
o Negotiate increased placements
o Negotiate for-performance media buys
o Weekly reporting
o Publishers’ communication
o Manage brand vs. revenue balance
o Monitor and manage policy violations
o Reverse commissions for violating publishers